1.22.2008

From whence I came, I do not know


To whence I go, I cannot tell


Jaded is my mind


And weary is my conscience


‘Twas guilt and shame that rendered such a motive


To smout out the existence of such an object of failure


In other words, I’m tired of feeling guilty for not posting anything for so long. And since I don’t really have time spend on useless postings (or rather, the time I do have, I’d rather not spend on posting “stuff”), I am inclined to shut down my blog (yes, delete) so that I feel less guilty, and so you two persons who actually check this thing will not be disappointed every time you come here.

~ me

3 notation[s]:

holly darling smith said...

haha. you are rediculous. there was only one motive for you obtaining a blog anyway. sheesh.

and you mispelled a word. actually, you used a word that doesn't even exist in the english vocabulary. could you guess what it is?

Garvey said...

lol

you obviously know something i don't, becuase i really can't remember why i got a blog.

aaaaand, i do believe "smout" is not an "American" word. But i heard it in a movie or possibly read it in that one book i read. And it stuck. So now i like it. Don't you? I mean, it makes sense doesn't it? though... i don't like the sound it makes when coupled with the word "out". "smout out" sounds dumb.

oh well.

Steph Garvey said...

WOAH, Nathan updated. crazy.
I can always hear you saying what you comment, Holly! haha.

Post a Comment