8.17.2007

I LOVE my little nephew...


( Liam )

9 notation[s]:

Karen Elizabeth said...

oohh so cute!! ha ha...this made me laugh. :-)

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

ha. that's an interesting one. looks like you. j/k. :)

Skunkabilly said...

cute little guy!

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

Hey nate i got a new blog i was just so angry at my other one it wasn't doing at all what i wanted it to do so i'll be using my new one from now on most probably. :)
have a good day,
K

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

ha no not that one. this one arg. if it's www.katy-hoogendam.blogspot.com there you go. hehe.

Anonymous said...

ok mabye this will work sorry about this haha.

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

ok whatever i'm upset now. i'll figure it out soon. sorry about all the comments. haha. :)

Steph Garvey said...

I think the only reason you have comments on here is because you left it for the past 8 months!

Garvey said...

i'm going for a record.

most comments. yay.


no, i just don't have anything to post!

unless you just want to hear about Amber, Amber, Amber....

Post a Comment