5.11.2008

sorry it's been so long. what else is new.
i'm going to be cheap and post an excerpt of my
journal from the first day of our vacation.


Monday, May 5, 2008

Its been about 3 hrs. We concluded this first leg with a lunch break at Taco Bell. Yippee. I just love their service. Their food. Everything about them just shouts “Professional!” all the way to China. I mean, take for instance the friendly expert taco maker who rang me up. Her name tag read, “Jennifer, Food Champion”. What an honor to be serviced by a food champion! I mean, seriously. Its not everyday… well, never mind.


Just finished watching The Bourne Ultimatum. Wow. I love that movie. I could probably watch that one another 10 times. (Aside from the previous 4 viewings.)


Its 12:41pm. I am so ready to get off my butt. But hey… at least I’ve got this nifty new computer to play with.


Wildlife refuge! Woot! Woot!
So many cool animals… so many cool pictures. Even the bears were up close. All I could think of when seeing these animals was... “look at those tiny cages they’re in.” so sad.


Short break at the gas station, we’re back on the road. I slept. I got a latte Rock Star. A delicious lemon ice tea. Now we’re listening to Radio Lab on laughter. I love my life.


We have arrived! What a relief. [mainly to my buns] It’s a pretty nice place. A couple years old. But relaxing nonetheless. I am just so looking forward to just…. Not thinking. Like, at all. OKAY!?! I’m not thinking.


0 notation[s]:

Post a Comment