3.04.2008

~ ~ ~
I worked in The Dalles the other day. It was a long trip.
I started a doodle on the way home and just tonight I doodled it to completion.
~ ~ ~


[ the doodle desk ]





[ the doodle pad ]






[ the doodle ]






[ yeah... it's weird. i know. ]

4 notation[s]:

Steph Garvey said...

It's cool, just weird. Something from a CS Lewis imagination. :)

holly darling smith said...

Your drawings are the weirdness equivalents of my writings.

Uh, you know what I mean.

Garvey said...

thank you, steph.

and thank you holly.
i concur. "stunningly crafted" [who's that anonymous dork, anyway?] yet weird.
:)
I'm serious though... what happened to the psychologist?

holly darling smith said...

oh...the psychologist is swimming around here somewhere. haunting my dreams, yet he hasn't made it onto paper yet.

you are so edgy. gosh.

Post a Comment