6.08.2007

So on my way back from picking strawberries that one glorious day. I saw some rusty 'ol stuff laying around. So I snapped a few shots. I'm not really sure why, but rust really fascinates me. I think it might be because I have rusty looking hair. or something. Anyway, here they are.

I purposely didn't give them all the same color attributes, because I wanted to see the various colors of rust and it's stages. Thus, every picture is different. I like it that way.


















































































I took this grassy pic simply because I like dew.
It turned out nice. I didn't have to edit it at all.


3 notation[s]:

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

your hilarious nate. :)

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

hey nate again.
um....how would i make comments be availbe for people to comment on my site? i tryed but it's not working. And asley doesn't know how either. Could you help me? :)

Post a Comment