5.11.2007

This is for "both..."

Please understand that these are simply doodles! They require absolutely no skill whatsoever!


That being said, I shall give you a tour of my "monkey art..."

(there is such a thing)








This is me putting the finishing touches on my beast of a flower...


" Tada!!! "

My pad...

My weapon of choice...

" ...a beast of a flower! "

The pretty one...



4 notation[s]:

amber kelley said...

Very skillful doodlings, I must say. :-)

andie jael haugen said...

Ineed. Cool, Nate =)

Katy Nicole Hoogendam said...

you're really really good at drawing nate. wow. maybe even better than emaily. Which is pretty good i would say. :) i don't think i could ever be that good. awesome flowers.

Unknown said...

You should totally make those into tattoos - all over your body.

Post a Comment