4.01.2007

I thought before I left on my business trip to Seattle, I would leave you all with some inspiration from the beauty herself, Spring!

Now, J and Andie, I know my photography could never ever even think about beginning to compare to the quality of your work! In fact, I almost didn't post these at all because your talent scares me...

but here goes nothing... (the text refers to the picture below the title :-)

Daffodils.



More Daffodils.



And yet, more Daffodils.*



Primroses.


Our Pond.



Our pond again.



Tis a secret no more.



"Change your tears to dew instead..."*



Azaleas*


[*] stock photos

-- Thanks for the Photoshop tips, Andie! --


3 notation[s]:

Steph Garvey said...

Poor Nathan, working so hard in Seattle... "this too shall pass"!
See you Sunday.

A little Rojo said...

I hate it when you do this! Why are you so good at everything? Seriously. Awesome job. -j

andie jael haugen said...

Ditto what jocelyn said ;).
Very cool.

Post a Comment